1. Run “SaprApps_Setup.exe” with Administrator rights:
2. Check version list and press “Install”:
2. If the list is empty you should use second way.
Second Way. Manual installation.
1. Open “Manual installation” folder.
2. Copy all *.dll files from “plugins” to folder with path: “\nt\bin\plugins\Tekla\SaprApps” (example: “C:\Program Files\Tekla Structures\2016i\nt\bin\plugins\Tekla\SaprApps”).
3. After that you can find and use plugin in Tekla:
4. If you copy files from “bitmaps” folder to “C:\ProgramData\Tekla Structures\<Tekla version>\Bitmaps” (example: “C:\ProgramData\Tekla Structures\2016i\Bitmaps”) it will be better:
1. Run SaprApps and click “Registration”:
2. Fill in the information form and click “Registration”:
3. Well done. Now you can use SaprApps:
4. If you haven't decided to buy it yet and need to use a test period, you will have to request it by sending your login to e-mail email@example.com. I will give you the rights for 10 days of using for free.